Monday, February 15, 2010

Cleaning....

I am rearranging my living room. I was given a tv and entertainment center by a friend. In order to make it fit in my livingroom, I have had to move things around and get rid of some things. BIG job! I only have limited time to work on such a huge project and I am very proud of the progress I have made. I will be able to have daycare tomorrow even! Not a lot of room to play, but that should be better by the weekend.




This is the computer part of the living room. This is the most done part. My work table under the window is still a work in progress!






This is over in the daycare area. TOO much stuff, but I don't have time to go through it all right now. I will continue during naptime and later in the evenings.




That's it for now! I am off to get a couple of hours sleep so that I can be up and ready for daycare in the morning!




I hope you enjoyed your Presidents Day!


Enjoy your Tuesday!!

1 comment:

  1. how about swaping your computer desk and the shelves by the cabinet? that would give a more defined work space. Are the shelves too wide to go in that corner? Bummer if they are.
    GOOD JOB KELLIE!
    I love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete