Sunday, April 11, 2010

Guess where we went today?

We, along with 153,936,295,284 other people, went to the Tulip Fields!!! It was lots of fun. The weather was really nice, but it was super duper crowded! I figured with it probably being the last weekend that there would be tulips, it would be busy, but it was CRAZY!!!

My girls and I and Aiden in front of the windmill. A very kind stranger took this picture for us. I asked for the whole windmill in the back, and then zoom in and take just us. We got some windmill, and us. Close. It still turned out cute. I like that Aiden was able to be a part of the picture even though he was sleeping in his stroller. He slept most of the time.


Here is a beautiful tulip. I don't remember the name but I like the fuzzy edge!

Here is my beautiful Alexandra! I like this picture of her because she is not squinting in the sun and she is not making a silly face! You can see all of her beautiful face.
Here is my beautiful McKenzie! I like this picture of her for the same reasons, No squinting or silly faces, but I also like it because she has just a hint of stinker in her expression!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment