Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to me!  Today is my 40th birthday and this is the “cake” McKenzie made me last minute.  She took tootsie rolls and “melted” them together in the microwave for a couple seconds so they would stick together.  The candle was a tootsie pop!  Creative and yummy! J

 I went to work today and mom came by and delivered some beautiful hydranga’s!  Katherine came by a little bit later with a bouquet of flowers!  Then…Mikey came by to tell me happy birthday! J  It made my work day so much happier!  J

After work, it was soccer practice for the girls and then home for dinner and dishes!   Such a great day ;)

In other news, aren’t these two of the cutest mugs!  Joyce made them for Elizabeth and Ryan (Aiden’s is in the works still!).  She also made me one to replace the one that Lesley broke years ago! J

No comments:

Post a Comment