Friday, August 9, 2013

Pacific Rimland Tournament Day 1

Today was Day one of the Pacific Rimland Soccer Tournament.  Both Alex and McKenzie played at 3:30.  Their schedules are the exact same time all weekend.  So I can only watch half of each game and then I go to the other game for the second half.  Alexandra’s team lost 0-1 and McKenzie’s team won 3-0.  Tomorrow, they both play at 12:30 and 6:30.  The semi-finals and the finals are Sunday. 

 Grandma Kaye and Elizabeth Kaye






Mom came to the games today and watched them with me and the little ones.  Jay and Grandpa Jerry were on the other field watching the other game.  I think I took about as many pictures of the kids as I did of the games!  My grandkids are just too cute!!  J



 After the games were over, we loaded up (no easy task!) and headed over to my house for some playtime and dinner.  When we got there, Aiden remembered about my blackberries. He ran over to check them out.  He was so excited to find some that were ready!  Well….they were the right color, they were still a little sour.  Ryan, not to be left out of anything his brother was doing, ran right over and tried them out also!  Elizabeth didn’t really care about the blueberries, she just wanted to chew on some toys.


Off to another long, fun, hopefully not so hot day of soccer tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment