Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Track meet Tuesday

Yesterday, Alex had another track meet.  They held it at Ferndale High School and Vista, Lynden Christian, and Nooksack participated.  

Alex participated in the hurdles, the 800 meter, and the 4x200 relay.  She had fun in the hurdles :)  
Her and Carmelita did the 800 together.  Carmel hadn't done the 800 before so Alex was helping her.  Alex came in second, right behind Carmel!  :)  Such a good coach!

The girls came in first again in their relay!  They even beat their time by 2 seconds!  They had some competition this time and they still came in first! :)

Alyssa and crew came to watch for a bit.  The boys love to take pictures with my camera!  I let them use my little "purse camera" instead of my big good camera!  When it was Ryan's turn, I snapped a picture of him taking a picture. :)  Yes, the camera is off and upside down, but he went around saying "cheese, cheese, cheese" !  

No comments:

Post a Comment