Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 3, 2011

Mr. Aiden at Build a Bear. He is wearing Build-a-Bear sunglasses and riding in the Build-a-bear car! He is soooo cool! :)

This was at McKenzie's birthday. She went to the mall with Emily (and her family). We all went glo-golfing in the mall and then the girls went to Build-a-Bear to spend their Christmas gift certificates. Alyssa and Richard and Aiden met us at Build-a-bear. Aiden was the perfect size to try out all the cool stuff!


Today is my Friday from daycare and tomorrow is my Monday at work! Somewhere I am missing the weekend.....

Lately I have been thinking about my job situation for next year. I do this at about this time each year. Do I want to do daycare another year? OR get a job and have to find daycare.

I have daycare kids growing up and going to kindergarten, more of them going to preschool, and I don't have any for sure's signing up. We shall see what the next month or so brings...

This is Alexandra and her team at the Math Olympiad cometition in Ferndale. They are going to county competition on March 5! After that.....maybe state! This team took 1st place again this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment