Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday.....

I like this picture of Joyce and I. Since I took the picture I have a couple of extra chins, but I still like it!


Today is Class Picture day. Alexandra also has a field trip. They are going to Cherry Point for a tide walk. (muddy, slippery, wet, and fun!) I think their pictures are before the field trip. I hope!

Tonight is Grand Prix. They will be racing their cars they made. Pictures will be posted tomorrow!
More pictures from my archives!


Lesley bought Mom a handmade watch for Christmas. Mom loved it. Mike??? Not so much!!!
I love the expression on his face! Please let us know how you really feel Mikey! :)

Joyce and her Great-Great-Grandson Aiden!!! (Christmas 2010)

Here is Aiden fresh from his bath with the cutest shirt on! It says "I love Grandma!" I made sure I got it a little big so he can wear it longer! :)

Have a great Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment