Friday, December 11, 2009

Disneyland Tree

I like this picture of the girls in front of the HUGE Christmas tree at Disneyland. This tree was super, duper, tall! I have a picture of the four of us in front of it, but the person taking the picture zoomed in more and took the picture the other way, so you can't see how tall the tree really is. I may post it later, but I don't like it as much as this one.

The countdown is on! Christmas is TWO WEEKS from TODAY!!! Are you ready? You have 14 days until Christmas day!! Stocking Stuffers? Presents? Baking? Last minute gifts for those people that drop over and give you a gift that weren't on your list? :)

I am sorta, kinda ready. I have lists made, ideas in my head, most supplies ready, I just need some more time! :)

It is now time to get ready for school and work. :( No rest for the weary! (and I AM weary!)

Have a super great fabulous Friday!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment