Wednesday, December 16, 2009

School is on time...

It feels like a heat wave out there at 45 degrees! Last night when we left for AWANA, it was 33 degrees, when we drove home a couple hours later, it was 45! Almost all of our snow is gone. We still have some in the yard, but most of it is all gone....just a memory :)

My girls are a little tired because they actually have to get up and get ready for shcool on time! Hopefully my day will go a little better now that we are back to a regular routine. Even if it is only for today and tomorrow! I will take what I can get!


Here is another picture from Disneyland. I really have to order prints so the girls and I can make our Disneyland Scrapbook. That is going to be our main Christmas gift, if I get my tushie in gear and order the prints! :) I have my 40% off for Michael's so I can get the scrapbook. I happen to have lots of paper :) So all I need is to get the prints made. Then we are all going to work on the Scrapbook together. We can each make pages of our favorite memories there. Together time and a gift! :)
The natives are getting restless.....I have to go get the duct tape :)
Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment