Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy December!!

Today is the first of December! That means that we leave for Disneyland in TWO DAYS!!!

I am super excited! It is starting to feel real now that it is December. I got the suitcases out of the garage last night. I even opened them. But that is all. They are still empty. Today I will get the summer-y clothes out and pick out a couple outfits. And find the swimming suits. And figure out spending and food money.

It is time to continue on with my day.
I have already....
Washed a load of laundry
Done a load of dishes
Change a stinky diaper
Fixed breakfast for 4 kids
Reminded the daycare moms about this week (like they could forget!)
...and this was all done before 8 am! I am not even going to post my to-do list for today!

Have a great Tuesday!!

PS. Soccer is at 6:40 at the Sportsplex tonight!! I have AWANA so I won't be there :(