Friday, April 12, 2013

Finally Friday!

Last night at Stampin' Up! we made a card similar to this one.  It had a white base behind it and the melon mambo card stock was cut the same size as the vellum.
 These cards are so simple and elegant.  Very fast and easy to duplicate.  I also added little vellum butterflies to a couple of the sayings!
 You will have to excuse the work mess!  These are the retiring in colors, however SU is doing a small color update and we get to keep Island Indigo and Wisteria Wonder!  Love those two colors!
 We also made a version of this card.  All the colors we used last night were very bright and springy!  It made me want to have real spring back (which we did yesterday!!)  I am hoping it will stay spring for a while now!
I love the simplicity of this card.  I ran the vellum through the big shot, then stamped the flower on the front with stayzon.  I flipped it over and embossed with my stylus and mat pack, then turned it right side and added the greeting (which I know is crooked!  I had "help" from one of the kitties!)

Fun class last night!

I am thankful it is Friday today!  Tomorrow is Alex's last Ranger game this season!  Next up is tryouts and another season!!  Love soccer! :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment