Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Lesley!

We went to Chihuahua's last night for Lesley's birthday dinner!  Happy 38th! 37th!!!  :)

Our waiter.  :) 
 Ryan kept walking around the table drawing on his mommy's Boogie Board.   I think he was trying 
to take peoples orders.  He even went to another table. :)

Lesley is "blowing out her candles"

The Birthday Girl and Derek!  Love this photo of the two of them!


Derek holding Elizabeth.  He didn't really want to, but I just gave her to him and took their picture!

The brithday girl with Elizabeth. (She did want to hold her!)

Aiden was pretty excited when Lesley shared her birthday treat with him!  Richard was pretty happy too! :)

Lesley and Tom

Papa and Derek

It was a fun night.  All the cool people were there! :)  

Yesterday was also orthodontist day for Alexandra.  It was an early appt, so we left early and got to shop a bit on the way home.  One of our favorite stops is Krispy Kreme.  We don't have one close to us anymore, so whenever we go down south, we like to get a treat!
We also stopped at the Seattle Outlet Mall on our way home.  I have never been there.  It was pretty neat. A mostly covered outdoor mall.  Lots of cool stores.  I even got new tennis shoes!  Very excited!!  I have needed good tennis shoes for quite a while now.  With all the walking mom and I have been doing, I didn't have any good, supportive walking shoes.  Now I do!!


We got home in time to pick up McKenzie for soccer and Mom and I did our walk at WCC. (With my new shoes!)  Then after soccer, it was off to Birthday Dinner! :)

The end of a long fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment