Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The tulip pictures

Here are some of the pictures from our tulip adventure!

I think this is my favorite picture of the two of them.  I love the colors and the smiles!  I didn't even have to bribe them to like each other!!  We had such a fun day.  The girls were patient with me and my camera. :)  They didn't whine and ask to leave.  They kept posing when asked.  Great day!!  (OK, I may have bribed them a little!  I told them that we would go to Red Robin after the tulips!  We did have to have dinner!)

The tulips were beautiful!

We love this frog!  We always get our picture taken with the frog.  It wouldn't be a trip to the tulips without the frog picture!

On our way out of the garden, I was looking at this very cool tree.  I loved the crooked branches and the moss growing all over it.  As I looked up toward the top, I saw tulips growing out of the tree!!

This is my second favorite of the two of them.  I call it "Texting in the Tulips"

They also had all of these fields of daffodils and there were random tulips scattered throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment