Monday, January 28, 2013

Boys are cute!

Especially these two!

                                              Hanging out on the couch eating some toastie!

They got to hang out with me for a couple of hours while Alyssa and Cassie got their nails done.  They watched Xandra play soccer, ate a lot, came over and ate some more, played with toys, and then went home for baths and bed.  Whew!!  All of that in only a couple hours!  They are some busy boys!  And hungry boys!  :)  I always tease Alyssa that she never feeds them.  Even if they have just finished a meal at their house, when I pick them up, the first thing they do at my house is go to the kitchen and say, "I'm hungry!"  This toastie is after they ate their dinner. And their snack. And their other snack.  Then they had a cookie. :)

Cheese! :)
Aiden loves his new motorcycle shirt!  We found it last week when we were consignment shopping.  I am always on the lookout for cool motorcycle shirts for him.  I even found a skateboard shirt!  It was our lucky day!  I just hope the Ryan likes motorcycles and skateboards, because he is getting some hand me downs!

No picture, but I did get in a workout today!  :)  Love this treadmill!!  Tomorrow we go outside for our walk (weather permitting! I heard snow in the forcast :(  )  I like snow...I just don't want to have to go anywhere in it. Since I have to go to work tomorrow, it can't snow.






No comments:

Post a Comment