Saturday, January 19, 2013

Little of this and a little of that

I know the picture is a little blury, but this is McKenzie at her soccer game this morning at 8AM!  Early game!  They played pretty good, not their best game.  



I played around with these pictures in Picassa.  I love editing and playing with the different actions you can do.  I would love to get a different editing program that has more options, but now is not the time for that.

                                                                          Go Mac!!

                                                  Jan Girls Night @ Coconut Kennys!  :)


January is somebody's birthday!  They gave us the number 14 for our order, so I had to take mom's picture with the number.  Her birthday is the 14th of January!  We did a gift exchange and also Katherine and I gave mom her birthday gifts.  I also made funfetti brownies in the shape of hearts!!  So fun!!  Can't wait until February!!  I am going to print the group pictures from all of our girls nights and we are going to put them in scrapbooks!  I bought the scrapbooks at Michaels and I will be gathering some retired SU paper and we are going to play and scrapbook our pictures!  I might be the most excited about it, but that's ok!  :)


                                                    Ryan hanging out at Grandma's house!

                                                            Aiden practicing the drums!


This was from last weekend when the boys came over.  I have these two pointer sticks that teachers use in classroom when they are teaching.  The boys love to use them as drumsticks!  Way to think outside the box boys!  :)  Today when I had them we went over to Lesley's house for dinner and hanging out.  It was fun.  Alex was at a sleepover birthday party, so she wasn't there, but McKenzie and I took the boys. Mom and Day came over and Lesely and Derek were there. (Which was good, since it was their house!)  Aiden and Ryan were happy playing with Derek and his cars and army men.  Then things went from good to bad in a snap and I knew it was time to get those boys home to bed!  We packed up and left and both boys were asleep before we left Bellingham.  I woke them up when we got home because it was only 6:30 and I didn't want them going to bed to early.  We had a snack when we got home and they got their jammies on and snuggled for a bit before it was time for bed. Now it is time for me to go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment