Sunday, January 20, 2013

Busy Sunday

Alyssa had a maternity photo shoot today and the girls and I tagged along.  While we were waiting for Jamie (the photographer) and Alyssa, Richard and the boys to show up, I grabbed my camera and snapped a few pictures of these two cuties!


After the photo shoot, Mom and I went for a walk.  We had a great walk!  Lots of pictures taken!  We took pictures of us with a lot of the signs we saw.  :)  As we walked across the baseball field, I turned around and saw all of our muddy footprints and our shadows.  Fun picture!  Look how slim we are :) and TALL!


 Stop! and let me tell you....what another fun picture!  This is in front of the library.  We had a long walk around the baseball fields, along the river, and around the library.  Twice!


Legos!  They are everywhere!  Even when you least expect it.  This is on a pole behind the library.

The weather was perfect.  Nice and cold, but sunny enough that we were not freezing.  I am loving this crisp cold weather. Although the mornings and evenings are very cold and foggy.  There is usually ice on the windows of the van and the roads are pretty slickery.  Have to drive very careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment