Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for getting to sleep ALL night!  I feel so much better than yesterday.  It is amazing what a full night of uninterrupted sleep will do for you! :)

I am thankful for healthy kids!  Especially the one who let me sleep all night! :)  She is not up yet, but this is the first time she has not been up during the night for over a week!  :)



 I am thankful for my camera!  I love to take pictures like these from last year!

I am thankful that this is the last day of January and I have successfully taken a picture AND wrote in my journal EVERY DAY this month!  Now I get to print out my pictures and put them in my scrapbook...


I am thankful that these two are still best friends!  They have been best friends since they were 3 and went to preschool.  Now they are both 5th graders.



I am thankful for trips to the zoo to see the wild animals.  Even the one pictures above that came home with me!  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment