Sunday, September 27, 2009

I thought Sunday is a day of rest....

French Braids....the next day :) You should have seen her little braids. They were so cute. Her hair is finally long enough again to braid. It was a little hard at the end, but we managed!


Then there is this beautiful long hair! It was super curly. I did it really tight and little so it was very, very curly. I can't believe how long her hair is getting!

We (I) did not get to rest very much today. The girls and I went to church this morning, but we left Alyssa at home in bed to sleep. She got home at 2:30 this morning from Silverdale where they had their first competition. (they got 2nd in Finals!) I should have made her get up and go anyway because she slept on the bus on the way home, but I didn't talk to her when she came home last night except to say "hello, congrats, goodnight, I love you" I stayed up for a while because she was supposed to be home around 1:00 am. I should know by now that the band has NEVER. EVER. NOT ONCE. came home when they said!


After church we went to Fred Meyer to get some fruit and veggies. Then we came home to eat lunch and get some house work done. The kitchen is mostly cleaned. Alyssa did the dishes :)
I worked on the front door area for most of the afternoon going through the bags for consignment and goodwill. The girls went through their shoes and put other stuff away. It looks nice and clean now! I did some of my craft stuff, but not very much. I can only do one big cleaning job at a time! Now it is time for me to sign off and get some much needed rest.....It is daycare tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment