Thursday, September 3, 2009


These are my fabulous girls. This is at the Bellingham Bells game on Thursday, August 6, 2009. It was my 36th birthday and we had so much fun!! Almost the whole family came! It was amazing! I think the Bells even won....but I don't remember a lot about the actual game. I did take a lot of pictures so I will have to look at the scoreboard and see. I think this was my best ever birthday that I can remember. The girls gave me a scrapbook of them and me. (It was made by Alyssa but I think Alexandra and McKenzie helped pick out some pictures also.) On the last page was a gift certificate to Treasury of Memories (for $36) a picture of each of them and my Mother's Ring was tied in a little tulle bag on the page. I was so surprised!!! I couldn't believe that the three girls were that sneaky! The amount of love and planning and love and sneaking and love that went into the presents was wonderful. I love them all very much!

1 comment:

  1. Ok so now I found your Blog. It's kinda fun....

    ReplyDelete