Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tonight is Stampin' Up!

Tonight is Stampin' Up! at 7:00 at the Ferndale Senior Center where you can make these two fabulous cards!

This is a cute Fall/Thanksgiving card using texture plates and water color pencils.



I love the way the colors are very bright, but still look like fall. The texture on the paper and the brads are so cute! I love the way this card turned out. It came together so easy! I (Actually Lesley did it) took my Color Wheel and spun it around untill I found a set of colors (with Bravo Burgundy in it) that I liked that looked like fall. I cut the papers in half and started cutting and folding. I knew I wanted to use this stamp set (Gifts of the Earth) and it just came together really quick and turned out Fabulous!!


This is a beautiful Christmas card. The outside idea I found online, but I changed some of it. The inside is a gift card holder!




Inside uses the LOOK HERE die. I didn't have a gift card to put in there to show you how cool it looks with one in, but trust me, it does! I love the two colors together. It is not your traditional red/green that most people use on the holidays. I used brocade blue and soft suede and very vanilla for this card. I love it!


This is a beautiful Christmas card that Lesley made from an idea she found in a Stampin' Success magazine. We changed it up a little and instead of embossing, we used window sheets and ribbon. I LOVE the Merry Christmas stamp! It will be one of my new favorites, I think.





In other news.....we had a police officer show up at daycare today. He kept us all very safe!



I was playing around with the settings on my camera a little bit. The first one was shot in auto. The second one was shot in something else :) I loved his smile in the second one, not so much the colors. Like Alexandra said when she saw the second photo. "His face looks purple!"

Wouldn't you feel safe with this police officer watching over you?

Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment