Sunday, October 11, 2009

busy weekend...




My children in the cornfield....





This was a busy weekend! I am going to start with today and work my way backwards! This afternoon we went to McPhail's pumpkin patch to get some good pumpkin pictures. There hours were supposed to be from 1-5. They were closed! I was not very happy. The girls and I, and Alyssa and Richard, had to figure out a Plan B because the weather is not going to be very nice for very much longer, and I was not giving up my pumpkin pictures! Richard said his grandparents had a pumpkin patch just down the road, so off we went.....


McKenzie picking out the perfect pumpkin. There were a few different options and she had a pretty hard time picking one out. I think she did a great job! (Did you notice her manicure? That was from a birthday party she went to on Saturday.)


Alyssa picked two pumpkins out. This is her orange one. She also picked out a green one. Why??? Because she is Alyssa and she wanted to! :)

Alexandra picked out a pretty big one. Can you see her muscles? She was using most of them to tug this pumpkin off of the vine. She got it too!

While we were there, I decided to take some more pictures of the girls. It was a beautiful day out. Not too cold, not windy at all...






They had a very cool tree that we took some pictures of us by it. I like how they turned out.


I like this picture of the four of us. Richard took it, he even did a pretty good job!

McKenzie is my photographer in training! She took some pretty good pictures too!

Stay tuned for more pictures and the rest of our weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment