Thursday, October 8, 2009

I love Daycare...

Especially when they all look like this...

Celisse

Brandon

Marcus
This is my favorite time of day. When all of these little angels are sleeping. They are so busy and active during the day, playing, learning, having fun, fighting.....It makes it so wonderful to see them like this.
In other news....
I had a fabulous time at Chinese last night. Yummy food! Good conversation....and it wasn't interupted by any kids (except for the kids across the isle, but they didn't stay very long)
I am excited to start planning a wonderful Christmas surprise for my two younger girls!
IT will be very cool. Practical, yet fun!
That means I have 2 people down and ???? to go, for Christmas presents. I better get started. I do have some fun ideas, I just need more time to get them completed. There are after all, only 78 days until Christmas......and that counts today! I need all the time I can get!!!
Tomorrow is Friday! It is Homecoming for Ferndale. I wonder if we will win or lose? I know the color guard show at halftime should be pretty good! I am excited for that.
Time to go get on with my day! Have a great Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment