Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's Thursday!

I think I missed a day....

Here are a couple of pictures from June. It is getting colder outside and I needed some warm weather pictures!



This is Alyssa at Band/Color Guard Award night. She lettered twice that night.




McKenzie and Alexandra and I went over to the pool to play around for a bit while Alyssa was hanging out with friends and totally ignoring us! :)


The moon was beautiful that night!


Good news about fall time....we get an extra hour of sleep on Saturday! We will totally need it after our long day! We have three soccer games on Saturday! Yes. That is right! THREE!! McKenzie has a double header and Alexandra has one. They are spread out over ALLLL DAY! We have a 11:20, 1:40 and then 3:30. Not enough time between games to go anywhere and do anything, too much time to just sit there! I will bring snacks, hot cocoa, and books, puzzles or games to do . Warm dry extra clothes because I heard rain in the forcast. Maybe if I am prepared for lots of rain, we will not get any!
Have a happy Thursday! Game night at work tonight! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment