Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's raining, it's pouring....

I want to be in bed. My very warm, comfortable bed. With the pillow so soft and warm. The blankets just the way I like them. Not up, dressed and a houseful of kids and rain outside. I don't mind the rain outside, if I get to stay inside where it is warm and dry. With a good book, and a hot cup of tea. Mmmmmm.....that is souding better and better. However, I don't think these guys will sit quietly while I curl up on the couch and read.


Oh well. Maybe another day.

Doesn't she look warm and cozy? Reading a good book, snuggling with her Blueberry and blankie? I am a little bit jealous!


How cute are these turkeys? Alyssa and I made them the other night for club on Thursday. (I saw the idea online) If you are not busy on Thursday at 7:00, come join us at the Ferndale Senior Center!








Alexandra has drama club tonight after school. They are getting closer to their performance. Thursday November 5 at 6:30 at Skyline. Come and see!

While Alexandra is at Drama....McKenzie will be helping Jay with the paper route....in the rain. I will be in my warm, dry house busily creating fun cards and stuff for tomorrow night.
Have a great Wednesday! Stay dry!

1 comment:

  1. great idea! Cute little birds and kids! Hope you find a few moments of warm, cozy time for yourself.I love you
    Mom

    ReplyDelete