Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tuesday tidbits

*February is almost over!  The month is already short, but it seems to have flown by.

*Today, work was long.  Regular work day, it just seemed long.  I did get a lot done though.

*Alex had a home volleyball game today.  They won all three games!!  Yipee!  This is the first match they have won this season.  I hope they will continue on this winning streak! :)

*There is no soccer today!  It is a very rare night that neither one of the girls has soccer.  Practice or game.  

*I read Alex's soccer schedule wrong for this week and she does have practice tomorrow night.  

*I have girl's night tomorrow night!  So Jay gets to do soccer practice! :)  (I planned that well!)

*McKenzie is selling Butterbraids, Cookie Dough, and Pastry Puffins for a fundraiser to raise money for her field trip for school.  She has sold enough already for her to go.  The extra money she raises will help for chaperones and scholarships.

*McKenzie has got me hooked on a game called Candy Crush Saga.  It is on my phone and I am stuck at level 29!  I can. not. pass it!!  You only get a life every 30 min, so when you run out of lives, you have to wait for 30 before you can play again...drive me crazy!  :)

*I have the cutest grandkids.  Ever!  :)

 This is Ryan after he finally went to sleep.  After I took the picture, I rearranged him a little so he would be a bit more comfortable.  He just looks so uncomfortable! :)

This is Aiden with his fire truck pillow, pooh bear pillow and pooh bear blanket, two favorite toys, and back up pooh bear!  

These pictures were from a couple of weeks ago, but they are still cute! :)

*I am working on my resume.  I am looking for a new job.  I don't really know what I want to do when I grow up. :)  I don't think I want to do retail anymore.  I am not really qualified for much, but I am willing to train for almost anything.  The hardest part of the resume, is remembering all the dates and places I worked. And there aren't even very many jobs I have worked!  Each time I redo my resume I promise myself that I will keep it updated so that the next time it is very easy to print out....not working very well!  

*Time for bed!!  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment