Friday, March 8, 2013

Flashback Friday...

I love this picture of Grandpa Bob with my girls and I.

I believe this is December 2008. We had a Christmas/ Birthday Celebration when Grandpa Bob came down to visit.  We hung out at Lesley's house.  We had sooo much fun!!

Some kids played with train tracks :)

Lots of pictures were taken!  :)

Birthday presents were given.  This is a mirror that Grandma Kaye made for McKenzie Kaye! :)  She still has the mirror hanging up in her room.  She also still has the brush and comb set that came with it.  However, all the ponytails were lost years ago! :)

Grandpa Bob and Alyssa

                                                  Grandpa Bob and McKenzie


                                                 Alexandra and Grandpa Bob


Derek got a punching bopping bag for Christmas.  I am not really sure who had the most fun with it.  The big kids or the little kids!
They played with it forever!!
 Punching it, kicking it, ducking so it wouldn't hit them, trying to make it hit the other people....

I really do think it was the big kids that had the most fun! :)  

This is one of my favorite memories of Grandpa Bob.  


No comments:

Post a Comment