Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Thankful for...

I am thankful for...

*This beautiful sunshiny day outside today!  (almost 60 degrees!)

*I am thankful for mommy-sister-dinner.  We went to On Rice tonight and did a gift exchange.  Katherine did a photo collage of Mt Baker & some other Pacific Northwest favorites she has been to.  LOVE IT!!!  I will try to post a picture tomorrow of it.  Mom did little mason jars filled with candy and a fun light up chick! I did twirly butterflies and easter eggs filled with chocolate.  I love that we get together once a month and enjoy dinner and catching up. 

*I am thankful that I stuffed 276 easter eggs!  I am also thankful that McKenzie counted them and I didn't have to!  Our church is doing and Easter egg hunt on Sunday morning between services and I volunteered to stuff these eggs for them.  

*I am thankful that I was able to go for a walk tonight.  The weather was beautiful and the walk was nice. Mom and I went after dinner was over, so it was a new place for us to walk. It had hills!

*I am also thankful I have comfy jammies and a cozy bed!  I am going to go enjoy them now!  :)

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment