Saturday, November 7, 2009

Auburn!



Today is the day we get to go to Auburn and watch Alyssa and the Ferndale ColorGuard and Band compete in State Finals! Go Ferndale!!!




They have won State at Auburn for the last 5 years in a row.....let's hope they keep it up! They have a lot of freshmen this year that haven't put in the work that is needed to be a top band, so we will see.


I am charging my camera batteries & emptying my memory card so I can take lots and lots of pictures! :)


McKenzie and Alexandra have been up since the crack of dawn......playing. They played soccer, pass, built a fort out of blankets, and eaten breakfast already. Now they have to get dressed (in really warm clothes, it is supposed to be COLD!!) pack a bag of things to do on the way down (and there) and maybe jammies for the ride home!
HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY! I KNOW I WILL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment