Sunday, November 22, 2009

The weekend is over....

I check on the girls each night before bed. This is what I found when I checked on Alyssa! :)


Time to start a new week.


I had a super fun, very busy weekend! I had daycare Friday instead of working at the store. Friday night McKenzie and Alexandra and I went to Lesley's house for card making/scrapbooking. We mostly played with glitter :)


Making turkey's!

I went to work on Saturday. I delivered Darin's turkey's to him. He was very happy with them. Alyssa, McKenzie, Alexandra and even Richard helped to make them. They turned out pretty cute!

Beware of the Turkey Army!


Alexandra and McKenzie came to work with me so they could take the creative writing workshop. Jay came to pick them up to take them to lunch and tell Grandpa Jerry "Happy Birthday!" He took them home after lunch and they hung out with Alyssa until it was time for them to do Open Gym at Gym Star. They love it! It is so much fun for them.


While they were there, I went to dinner with Katie. We ate at the Hearth Fire. Really good food! Great time, good food, no kids, great company!


Today was another long, fabulous day! After church, we went grocery shopping. Then.....I brought the girls home, put away the perishables, and left! Mom and I went to lunch (Olive Garden) my food was yummy, hers....not as yummy. Then we went to Goodwill and looked at books and stuff. Next up was Joanne Fabric for Christmas gift ideas. Then we were off to Walmart for more ideas and last we made a stop at Michael's. Tons of fun! Tons of shopping! AND....we were only gone for 5 hours! We were going to see Blind Sided (?) at Sunset, but it was sold out. I guess we will have to reschedule that :)



Here is our Disneyland money we have been saving and rolling and wrapping and saving and saving! I brought it all out and we have been counting it. We are going to take it to WECU and put it through their counting machine. When we get the total, we are going to split it four ways and that will be spending money for the trip. I will help McKenzie and Alexandra split it out between each day so they don't run out. I told the girls that I would buy their main meals, but any snacks or souveniers they would have to buy with this money. (I will also be packing snacks because they are eaters!!!) It is less than two weeks away!

I had a great Sunday! and a great weekend!

Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment