Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's Thursday!

Tonight is the play! Alexandra has been practicing her lines all night last night. She was told yesterday that one of the Pinocchio's are still sick and asked if she could learn the lines and play the part. She has done pretty well.

Did you hear the news on the radio? Whatcom Middle School is on fire! It started around 1 this morning. Pretty drastic way to get out of a test. I wonder what is going to happen to the kids and teachers now. The roof was collapsing, so I don't think they will be using the building anytime soon. Where are they going to go?

On Saturday, Alyssa is having her Color Guard/ Band Competition down in Auburn. I get to go this year! I am pretty excited! I just hope they earn first again....or at least place really well. They have earned first place the last 5 years....let's try for 6 years!

Less than one month to Disneyland!!! I think it is 28 days!!! Should I start packing yet?

Well that was a random, pictureless post....

HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great job Alexandra! Mother phoned me and left a message at 8AM that the school was on fire, so I drove by before I went to work (me being the ambulance chaser that I am). The structure is still standing but it doesn't look very good.
    Well, I'll see you tomorrow!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete